Monday, July 1, 2013

Ch 32: Letter of Name Change

Below you will find a copy of my short letter detailing what I was required by the court to send to my parents, significant other and any creditors whom I owe over $1,000 to.  Again been busy getting everything together, but thought I would share the letter as another step towards being the true me. 
 

To Whom it May Concern,

__________________________

 

I, Zack, have a court hearing on July the 11th in which I am petitioning to change my name.  The name change as long as it goes through will be changed to Becca.  I will keep you updated and be more than happy to provide a copy of the court hearing paperwork once the change is official.  As per the court mandate I am fulfilling my duty to notify you of this name change before the hearing date.

 

Thank you,

 

Zack

 

 
Becca

No comments: